Results of 2017
Until the new 2018, there are several hours left, which means that it’s time to bring the outgoing year 2017.
2017 was more important for us. Here is a short list of what we did this year:
- One night in the house got a green light in Steam GreenLight;
- Resumed development One night in the house;
- Have access to the program Xbox Live Creators;
- Revived ReviewsG;
- Introduced two-factor authentication in HGPlay;
- Launched the program Hight Games Insider;
- We developed several concepts for future projects.
In 2018, we are planning even more innovations in HGPlay, to release One Night In The House, to update the design of HGPlay and Hight Games sites, and to tell about new studio projects.
Thanks to everyone who helped Hight Games this year. Special thanks to Beget, the community of Steamworks, the Stack Overflow community and our insiders.
Happy New Year!